Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 22- August 31, 2010


Tammy just told me how happy she is to have me working here and Kathy is in the office!

Kathy was telling Ann that I am go-getting and that is a huge compliment. This office loves me and I love them!

I've been dealing with a lot of tears on the phone. Asking some one to explain to me in detail the last time they were subjected to domestic violence is rough. Yesterday was a rough day dealing with all the tears. It's about 11am and I have gotten a phone call from someone I spoke with yesterday, the Client was assigned an attorney at the end of the day. I just told the Client that and this was my first experience of happy tears at this job. As Matt would say, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment