I'm a brunette!
So far I have been told that:
I look older.
I look more mature.
I look tan.
My hair color matches my personality.
I got out of work around 1:30. So Emily and I hit up the Curiosity Shop, a thrift store that benefits The Catholic Service Center, and bought some Christmas decorations. We met the rest of the house at Hopjacks, and I was drunk by 4:30pm. Sometime during this my phone turned off and was frozen for 4 hours, verizon and I are not friends right now, we are actually about to fist fight...but not on the holidays.
We came home around 6:30, I took a lovely nap. I woke up to the AmeriCorps kids in our living room, but I was mentally asleep the whole time they were here. I went up to bed around 9:30 and watched TV shows. It was a really fun night!

No comments:
Post a Comment