Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 166- January 24, 2011


Today was a long day, I stayed about 2 hours late doing things for the move. With our pending move every single client needs to be contacted and given our address.  With the short notice the only logically way to do that would be to call them... all of them... I have been multitasking, look up clients and phone number while catching up with friends and family.  I am putting together the lists of clients and their numbers for the admins to contact.  Each admin has to do the calls for their attorney with the most clients, and I am taking care of the other 6 attorneys.  Once the numbers are added to the lists it is much easier to call through the list during the day, and I am sure no one wants Legal Services calling them at 5:30 pm to inform them of our new physical address and new mailing address.. both of which have been burned into my brain for the rest of time because of the amount of times I have said it!

No comments:

Post a Comment