
This morning Megan and I went shopping. I found an awesome dress on super sale at Dillard's! It was wonderful. I taught Megan about shopping. She reminds me of a young Bridget. Unsure of how to shop for sales, but just as I taught miss Bridget how to find designer clothes for good prices at places other than Good Will, although Good Will is awesome, I will teach Megan Brown.
Next we tried to go to David's Bridal to have Megan show me her dress. It was a long wait, but while we waited Megan showed me her brides maid dresses. She informed Mary P., Emily, and I that we can purchase the dresses and wear them to her wedding...we won't be in the actual wedding party, which already consists of 16 people...but we can dress up an pretend like we are :)
While we were there I also picked out my wedding dress. I didn't try anything on and I don't think I would before I'm engaged or, I don't know, in a relationship, but anyway my dress will be one of two designs - an ivory antique lace empire waist a line gown with cap sleeves or a white high wasted ball gown with pockets and a ruched bodice. The dresses I liked were by the same designer as Megan's gown. Unfortunately we got bored and left before I could see Megan in her dress, but I saw the dress and I know she will look stunning in the gown!
Then we came home and watched the first Harry Potter. Next we walked over to Dollar General. Everything is a dollar or less. I got ten things, including 2 picture frames for under $8. One of the picture frames has a boat on it to go alone with my boat themed room. I've also put up my Black Rock banner. Once I put up the picture frames the other things on my mantel, I feel like my room is finally my room!
Jenni - I loved reading your blog. I have a really good sense of what you do and how you feel about this very interseting experience in Mobile. I would love to know a little more about your fellow JV's. Especially the cute guys.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures of you in your new dress for the wedding.
margie
dear jennifer.
ReplyDeleteyou are in big trouble. there is no life-sized framed portrait of me on your wall. you liar.
not just that, but there are no pictures of me AT ALL.
and you're a DOUBLE liar because you said you aren't in a relationship and you ARE. FINE I SEE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME.
:(
Bridget-
ReplyDeletePlease notice the picture above my desk of you, Andrew, me, and Rob.
Please also consult the picture of me at work, which has not yet been posted, but once it has, look at the picture next to my desk.
I would also like to know where my beautiful face is in your room!
See you in 8 and 1/2 days!